During the two years of the course participants define the content, terms and conditions of their international design practice.
This is Werkplaats Typografie (Master of Arts in Fine Art and Design) at ArtEZ:
- Working with leading designers, artists, curators and peers from various countries in a small very particular building.
- Carrying out research in applied art, on content and form, text and image and theory and practice.
- Developing artistic, visual, discursive and practical qualities through self-regulated group projects, commissions by external clients, individual projects and diverse workshops.
- Studio activities provide hands on experiences via practical assignments and projects for internal and external commissioners including (large-scale) presentations at international platforms.
- In-depth theoretical research in the form of critical reflection, excursions and thesis.