- Working with leading designers, artists, curators and peers from various countries in a small very particular building.
- Carrying out research in applied art, on content and form, text and image and theory and practice.
- Developing artistic, visual, discursive and practical qualities through self-regulated group projects, commissions by external clients, individual projects and diverse workshops.
- Studio activities provide hands on experiences via practical assignments and projects for internal and external commissioners including (large-scale) presentations at international platforms.
- In-depth theoretical research in the form of critical reflection, excursions and thesis.