Language requirements Dutch-language master course
I applied for a Dutch-language master course.
- B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
You also meet this language requirement if:
- You have obtained a certificate for all four parts of the State Exam Dutch as a Second Language (NT2) programme II, or
- You have obtained the CNaVT certificate “Educatief Startbekwaam (STRT) – B2” certificate, or
- Dutch is your mother tongue and Dutch is the national language of the country where you completed your secondary education, or
- you have attended and obtained a bachelor degree in a Dutch-language course.
For more information about the State Exam (NT2), you can visit this website. Visit Study in Holland for an overview of institutions offering NT2 courses. You can find more information about the CNaVT exams on the CNaVT website.
As soon as we have received your application via Studielink, the Student Affairs department will ask you to provide proof to show you meet the language requirements. NB: The deadline for submission is 31 August. Submit the information as early as possible in order to gain timely assurance about your registration. If you need a residence permit to study at ArtEZ, the deadline is earlier, namely 31 May.