All our courses have language requirements. You will need to prove your language proficiency by handing in a certificate stating your level.
These language requirements apply when you start your course in September 2021.
Please also check our FAQ page for additional information related to the corona measures.
Language requirements, exemptions and language tests
Some people already meet the language requirements and don't have to take a language test. Please see below for the situation that applies to you.
- I want to apply for a Dutch-language bachelor course or associate degree (ad)
- I want to apply for a Dutch-language master course
- I want to apply for an English-language bachelor course
- I want to apply for an English-language master course
NB: If you don't meet the language requirements in time, you cannot start a course at ArtEZ! The requested language level is a prerequisite for starting the course. If you need to take a language test, be sure to start well in advance:
- it may take a while to get a spot and to get the results back. And fewer tests are administered in the summer months;
- you will have enough time for a possible resit;
- you will know sooner whether you can start your course;
- the ultimate deadline is 31 August, no exceptions. If you need a residence permit to study at ArtEZ, the deadline is even earlier, namely 31 May.
Questions about our language requirements? Please contact email@example.com.