- Tell an emotional story with moving image and audio
- Your own or commissioned creations
- The accent on the essence of what animation is: credibly bring 'lifeless' objects and figures to life.
- Attention for enabling animated figures and objects to act expressively.
- You learn cinematographic tools to create your animation.
- Various animation and film techniques, analogue and digital
- Working together with students from other art courses during projects and study trips
- Many study elements in a mixed class with Comic Design students
- Excellent studio facilities and studios
An animator is a storyteller who brings a story to life in film. During the Animation Design course in Zwolle, you develop your own personal storytelling method. What are the stories that move us? When does an image acquire meaning for us? What remains fleeting? And how do you make a meaningful story?
You develop ideas into stories, journalistic items and informative products. You are an author as well as a professional maker. This results in applied productions, such as commercials, user instructions, banners, informative items and animation films with your own chosen content. You learn to use the professional process to produce animation films. You develop subproducts, such as the scenario, characters, the storyboard and the moving storyboard.
After graduating in Animation Design in Zwolle, you can work as an independent animator or for an agency.
More about the Course: