This course awards you with the internationally recognized degree of Master of Music Therapy.
ArtEZ’s Master's of Music Therapy are able to:
- Offer science-based music therapy treatment methods to clients with complex, multiple problems.
- Initiate research and conduct applied research within clinical field or specialization.
- Lead musical projects within the professional field and effectively structurally monitor multiple organizational developments.
- Develop their own music therapy practice in close collaboration with other practitioners in healthcare and, particularly, mental and neurologic healthcare.
- Develop and enhance the field of music therapy and build networks in their own country or culture of origin.
- Become the future resilient leaders in their field of expertise.