This course awards you with the internationally recognized degree of Master of Music Therapy.
ArtEZ’s Master's of Music Therapy are able to:
- offer evidence-based music therapy treatment methods to populations with complex clinical problems.
- offer music therapy treatment based on neuroscientific foundations of music.
- initiate and conduct (applied) research within the clinical field or in interdisciplinary settings
- lead musical projects within the professional field and effectively monitor multiple organizational developments.
- develop their own music therapy practice in close collaboration with other practitioners in healthcare and, particularly, mental and neurologic healthcare.
- develop and enhance the field of music therapy and build networks in their own country or culture of origin.
- think and act always as committed, resilient, culturally sensitive, critical, ethically-responsible, creative and innovative professionals.