- You give meaning to images through the interaction between creating and thinking
- You provide more insight into the value of fine art and design for society
- You design interaction at both a personal level and a group level
- You think and act based on a fluid but intelligent vision of (expressive) education
- You question your surroundings critically but constructively.
After this course, you will have a first-degree teaching qualification. More than half of the graduates go on to work as artists or designers.
Fine Art and Design in Education (DBKV) is also available in Arnhem.