Go to the main content Arrow right icon
Menu Architecture

After graduation

After graduation

After completing your Architecture master's programme, you will have the title Master of Science and can have yourself listed with the Bureau Architectenregister (Register of Architects). You may then use the title of architect, after which you can start work with an architecture practice or set up your own.

Recognised throughout Europe

The Dutch register is recognised throughout Europe: after graduating, you can therefore practise your profession anywhere in the European Union. Moreover, the Dutch master's degree is internationally regarded as being of high quality – the diploma provides access to employment in many parts of the world.

Starting your own business

With the Architecture master's degree, you can also start your own architecture practice. The services ArtEZ offers its graduates include starter guidance in setting up their own business.

Title and diploma

Upon successful completion of the Master Architecture, you are entitled to use the academic title Master of Science (MSc).

This course can be found in the Centraal Register Opleidingen Hoger Onderwijs (CROHO) by the code 44336. The formal name of the programme under which this course is CROHO registerd, is Master Architecture. This CROHO-name will be on your diploma.