Go to the main content Arrow right icon
Animation Design
Menu Animation Design

After Graduation

After Graduation

After graduating in Animation Design in Zwolle, you can work as an independent animator or for an agency. You can also choose to continue your studies. 

Title and diploma 

After successfully completing the Animation Design course, you may use the title Bachelor of Arts (BA). This course may be found in the Dutch Central Register of Courses in Higher Education (CROHO) under code 39111. The formal name of the course, by which it is known in the CROHO, is Bachelor of Design. This CROHO name will appear on your diploma.  

Animator at an agency or organisation 

The number of studios for media design and animation is growing. Animation designers can start work in an organisation in the media and entertainment industry, the gaming industry, as well as in creative business services. This might include design, communication, marketing advice, advertising or architectural firms, Internet companies (animation) film producers, audio-visual producers, publishing companies, broadcasting companies, media producers or in the public sector.  

Independent animator 

Most alumni work as independent animators or start a studio with others. 

Continuing your studies 

After graduating, you can proceed to the master programme. That might be at ArtEZ, or elsewhere in the Netherlands or abroad. A list of international masters is available in the School Database van Animation World Network (AWN). You can take the two-year Tailor-Made BA Fine Art and Design in Education for a first-level teaching qualification in mainstream education.