Master of Interior Architecture admission criteria
- Applicants must have completed a Spatial Design, Engineering Bachelor or a TU Engineering Bachelor.
- Other applications will be taken in consideration during the admission process.
- Applicants must submit a portfolio, letter of motivation and their CV.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the entrance examination. During the entrance examination, we assess your chances of completing the study programme successfully.
In addition to your application via Studielink, you are required to send the following:
- Portfolio: The portfolio should be in PDF format with no more than 20 projects that provide a clear idea of the qualities of your work. Describe briefly how each one came about.
- CV with an overview of past study programmes and relevant work experience and skills.
- A short letter of motivation, in which you describe what your plans are and your expectations of the programme. Describe yourself as a designer and indicate how you think this fits the programme’s curriculum. Describe the type of research you would like to conduct during the programme as well.
- Copy of diplomas
Please email these to: email@example.com
Please note our language requirements for this English-taught course. You will need to prove your language proviciency by handing in a certificate stating your level before 1 September. If you need a residence permit to study at ArtEZ, the delivery deadline is 1 June!
The level is:
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL paper 550
- TOEFL Internet 80
- TOEIC 670/290
- Cambridge First (FCE) - Grade B (scale 173 - 175) / Cambridge First (FCE) - Grade C (scale 169 - 172)
Check language requirements and exemptions
The entrance exam consists of an interview with an admissions committee. Based on your portfolio and letter of motivation, the interview, your chances of successfully completing the study will be assessed. The admission interviews take place in March (non-EU) and May (EU).
- Application deadline round 1 is 1st of February
- Application deadline round 2 is 1st of May (EU/EEA applicants only)
Result and validity
You will be notified whether you have been admitted within two weeks of the interview. Admission is only valid for the course for which you have applied. If you wish to apply for admission to a course or specialization at another location you must register for this separately. The admission is only valid for the academic year directly following the entrance examination.