Master of Interior Architecture admission criteria
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably relating to interior architecture (such as Spatial Design or a (TU) Engeneering Bachelor and other related Bachelor degrees).
- Please note: Applicants with a Bachelor's degree in another discipline are also invited to apply. The admissions committee will determine the relevance of previous studies and work experience.
- Applications will be carefully evaluated by the admissions committee. The committee assesses the quality of each application compared to the other applications received.
- Applicants must submit a portfolio, letter of motivation and their CV.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the entrance examination. During the entrance examination, we assess your chances of successfully completing the study programme.
In addition to your application via Studielink, you are required to send the following:
- in PDF format;
- no more than 20 projects;
- no more than 20 MB (if needed, reduce your PDF files size);
- provide a clear overview of the qualities of your work;
- describe the research and process behind your projects.
- with an overview of past study programmes;
- relevant work experiences;
- skills and interests, both whitin the field of interior architecture as otherwise.
A short letter of motivation
in which you describe:
- why you want to study at ArtEZ Univserity of the Arts;
- why you want to study at Corpo-real;
- your plans for and your expectations of the programme;
- yourself as a designer - pleae also indicate how you think this fits the programme’s curriculum.
A research proposal
- formulate a research question;
- describe the type and topic of research you would like to conduct during the programme;
- maximum of 1 A4.
After we have received your documents, we will assess them and inform you about the next steps of the admission process as soon as possible.
Please note our language requirements for this English-taught course. You will need to prove your language proviciency by handing in a certificate stating your level before 1 September. If you need a residence permit to study at ArtEZ, the delivery deadline is 1 June!
The entrance exam consists of an interview with an admissions committee. Based on your portfolio and letter of motivation, the interview, your chances of successfully completing the study will be assessed. The admission interviews take place in March (non-EU) and May (EU).
Application deadline round 1 is 1st of February.
Application deadline round 2 is 1st of May (EU/EEA applicants only).
Result and validity
You will be notified whether you have been admitted within two weeks of the interview. Admission is only valid for the course for which you have applied. If you wish to apply for admission to a course or specialization at another location you must register for this separately. The admission is only valid for the academic year directly following the entrance examination.