Want to become a dancer and dance teacher? Discover the Dance in Education programme at the Academy of Theatre & Dance in Arnhem. Develop your artistic skills as educator, dancer, maker and entrepreneur in a multidisciplinary and international setting.
This is Dance in Education at ArtEZ:
- Small-scale degree programme with extensive individual guidance and coaching.
- Lecturers with a modern national and international dance background.
- Ample opportunity for artistic research and personal profiling.
- Ranked as top degree programme in HBO Keuzegids 2017 (higher education study programme comparison guide).
- Varied projects and internships both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Intensive academic career counselling.
- Collaboration with other art lecturers in the degree programme with an interdisciplinary curriculum.
After graduation, you will have earned a first-degree teaching qualification. This means that you can work at both educational institutions and in the dance profession.
The Dance in Education programme offers numerous possibilities to prepare you for the Bachelor’s programme. You can enrol at the relevant level via the DansLAB and the Audition Workshop.