This online course is a comprehensive introduction to circular fashion, brought to you by roughly thirty different experts from both academia and practice. You will learn about the versatile task of transitioning towards circular fashion, from the unique collaboration between Wageningen University & Research, ArtEZ University of the Arts and many other experts.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of sustainability and circularity in fashion
- Understand the importance of design for disassembly and recyling
- Evaluate new biobased materials for textiles and understand the change in production processes
- Disrupt current thinking and mindset in the fashion industry and govern the transition to circular fashion
- Understand economic paradigms and new forms of value creation for circularity in the fashion industry