Online Open Day
We are organizing an information livestream for our Dance and Theater in Education courses on the 7th of November.
If you like to be informed about our programme, please fill in your contact details in the button below.
About the course:
- Small-scale degree course with extensive individual guidance and coaching.
- Lecturers with a modern national and international dance background.
- Ample opportunity for artistic research and personal profiling.
- Ranked as top degree course in HBO Keuzegids 2019 (higher education study programme comparison guide).
- Varied projects and internships both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Intensive academic career counselling.
- Collaboration with other art lecturers in the degree course with an interdisciplinary curriculum.
After graduation, you will have earned a first-degree teaching qualification. This means that you can work at both educational institutions and in the dance profession.
The Dance in Education course offers numerous possibilities to prepare you for the Bachelor’s course. You can enrol at the relevant level via the DansLAB and the Audition Workshop.
Top course for dance talent
Dance can be meaningful anywhere in society and that is the essence of this top Dance in Education course of ArtEZ. On the (dance) floor, through research and through challenging collaborations. You develop your artistic and educational skills as a teacher, dancer, creator and entrepreneur in different contexts of society. In this way you become a dance teacher with your own vision of dance; a dance teacher who knows how to connect people and entices them to develop.
After the course, you have a first-level teaching qualification and may use the title of Bachelor of Dance in Education.
The question is not what dance and music are, but what dance and music can DO