The Master of Theatre Practices is a course for artists with a curiousity for learning, a spirit of experimentation, and an ambition to grow, who are committed to art-making as a life-long practice in dialogue with peers and audience.
This is the Master of Theatre Practices at ArtEZ:
- Two year, full-time Master's course (120 ECTS) with four intensive collective working periods (three to five weeks) and autonomous study.
- The programme's vision is to create de-disciplined, diverse thinking artists that promote performance making as a strategy for equitable societies and resillience.
- You pursue a rigorous line of contextualisation and development of your own practice in order to advance performance practices.
- By the end of your course you will have developed a portfolio of projects that advance notions and practices of the body and the making of performance.
- You design the trajectory of research in close dialogue with a team of experienced lecturers and inspiring guests from an international network in the performing arts.
The MA Theatre Practices degree is internationally acknowledged and accredited by the NVAO. After graduation you will be awarded the title Master of Arts in Theatre Practices.
Apply to the Master of Theatre Practices 2020
Photographers: Fenia Kotsopoulou, Marije van der Berg
Maker and Performance: Alexandra Tsotanidou, Lucia Kramárová, Sophia Kondylia, Daniel Voorthuis,Taru Miettinen, Fernanda Gonzáles Morales, Maria-João Falcão, Penelope Morout, Mariela Nestora, Conrad Useldinger