Do you have a Bachelor degree in Music or Music in Education and you would like to take the Music Therapy programme at the Master’s level, then you should first complete the Music Therapy pre-master programme.
This is the Music Therapy pre-master programme at ArtEZ:
- Intended for musicians and music teachers with a Bachelor or Master degree in Music or Music in Education who wish to train as a master music therapist.
- Course day on Friday from 10.00 - 16.00 hours (subject to change).
- Acquiring and expanding experience in music therapy. Internship of at least 12 hours per week included.
- Knowledge about target groups and treatment methods.
- Developping research skills.
- Online program with a weekly half-day lesson and four intensive weeks of training at ArtEZ Academy of Music.
Upon completion of this pre-master's, you will receive a certificate (please note that this is not a Music Therapy diploma) and you can continue on to the Master of Music Therapy.