- Intended for musicians and music teachers with a Bachelor or Master degree in Music or Music in Education who wish to train as a master music therapist.
- Course day on Friday from 10.00 - 16.00 hours (subject to change).
- Acquiring and expanding experience in music therapy. Internship of at least 12 hours per week included.
- Knowledge about target groups and treatment methods.
- Developping research skills.
- Online program with a weekly half-day lesson and four intensive weeks of training at ArtEZ Academy of Music in Enschede.
Upon completion of this pre-master's, you will receive a certificate (please note that this is not a Music Therapy diploma) and you can continue on to the Master of Music Therapy.