- Top course according to higher professional education guide
- You will become an enterprising, innovative music teacher with a first-level teaching qualification
- Progressive, future-oriented course with a pioneering role in music technology
- Practice-oriented, varied study with many internships and unique projects
- Broad basis with focus on jazz and pop music and room to specialise
- You also learn to teach students with a disability (remedial education music teacher)
- Excellent job opportunities
- Atmosphere of solidarity
Top course for musical allrounders
Do you like making music and enjoy working in groups towards one goal? In the Music in Education course in Enschede we only have one drive: to deliver the best music teachers. Teachers who know how to tempt others to develop musically. Important accents in our course curriculum are the development and use of music technology and the remedial education music teacher specialisation.
After the course, you have a first-level teaching qualification and may use the title of Bachelor of Music in Education (BEd). This means that you are qualified to teach Music as well as the subjects of Culture and Arts and General Art.
If would like to become a music teacher and already have a bachelor degree in Music or Music Therapy or a primary school teaching diploma, you can obtain a first-level teaching qualification in two or three years through the abridged lateral-entry Music in Education (Tailor-Made BA Music in Education). ArtEZ also offers a Music in Education course in Zwolle.
Application and admission
Contact with the course