The MediaMusic Master’s course offers music producers and DJ's a further study course in pop, production and songwriting. You will be challenged to test, explore and sharpen the skills you have within yourself, in professional practice.
This is the MediaMusic Master’s course at ArtEZ:
- plenty of space to create your own curriculum and work on your own personal development.
- further refinement of your skills under the guidance of renowned lecturers and guest lecturers.
- further development of your artistic identity through multidisciplinary projects and research.
- attention to the broad field of music and the various music professions, for example songwriter, performer, producer, composer, sound designer, electronic artist, audio engineer and music manager.
- a challenging mix of lectures, workshops, study meetings, master classes, seminars and peer sessions.
After graduation you will be awarded the internationally recognised title of Master of Music (MMus) and will have the ability to contribute to innovations in the area of professional music.