- Learning by doing, learning by heart. Never walk when you can dance. How can I make life more wonderful?
- An experiential, practice-based research environment
- Participants are highly self-directed and motivated towards self-learning
- Educating for collective leadership based on self- management, self-organization and direct democracy
- A supportive community of peers and mentors to further explore and deepen your practice
- Participants curate a sequence of Immersive Learning Experiences with external partners
- Compassionate Communication is a core practice in the programme
- Communicate and act from what is truly alive in you
- Dynamic multi-disciplinary practice-based research environments such as The Linen Project and Take Back the Economy!
- Discipline transcending curriculum; participants from all creative disciplines are welcome
Please note: Practice Held in Common is the provisional new name of the ArtEZ Master Fashion Design – all entries of 'Practice Held in Common' are therefore with reservation.
I want to make, move, learn, teach, exchange, I want to dance and feel light, I want to share this feeling. I want to fall in love with the world again.
Rule 1 - Find a place you trust and then try trusting it for while.