ArtEZ Bachelor of Dance is an excellent course for students who want to become contemporary dance artists. The course equally favours your development in terms of dance technique and choreography, with subjects such as improvisation, composition, dramaturgy and artistic research. Make dancing and choreography your profession.
This is Dance at ArtEZ:
- Students become contemporary dancers/choreographers who can initiate, produce and perform dance projects in a continually changing world and profession.
- Combination of dance and choreographic profile.
- Combining theory and practice through (artistic) research.
- Individual teaching approach with a strong focus on artistic identity and personality.
- 'Intensive assistance in developing a healthy lifestyle.
- Accredited as ‘excellent’ with special mention of our phased education (periodisation).
After graduation, you can work as an independent dancer and choreographer at (inter)national production and dance companies.