During the Introductory Evening you can take a theory test, sing one song and you will receive information about the program from the main subject teachers.
If you sing:
- the main subject teachers give you honest advice about whether you should do an entrance audition and how you can prepare for it.
- there is a pianist present. We'd rather you don't accompany yourself on the piano so you can concentrate fully on singing.
- send the sheet music or lead sheet in the correct key for you, preferably 2 weeks in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the corona measures, a maximum of 7 people can sign up for this Introductory Evening. The rule here is first come...
- if it is full, you can register for the Introduction evening singing Jazz & Pop on 14 March
- You can bring a maximum of one extra person
Registration for the evening is mandatory, you can register via the button below.