For the 2014-2015 academic year the tuition fees for EER-students ánd NON EER-students who meet all the requirements mentioned below, are € 1.906,-.
The institutional tuition fees 2014-2015 for students with EER nationality and for NON EER-students who don’t meet all the following requirements, are € 9.120,-.
1. Nationality requirement
• You are a national of an EEA country or
• You are a national of Suriname or
• You are a national of Switzerland or
• You are a national from a non EEA country and you have been recognized by the UAF foundation as a refugee student or
• You are a national from a non EEA country, but you qualify for a student grant on the basis of the Student Finance Act 2000 (please consult the 'nationaliteitenschema' of the DUO for more information) or
• You are of a non-EU/EEA nationality and are a family member (according to Directive 2004/38/EC) of an EU-citizen living in the Netherlands.
2. Degree requirements (i.e. you do not have a Dutch Bachelor or Master degree yet)
You are enrolling in a Bachelor's degree programme and have not yet obtained a Bachelor's degree in the Netherlands or you are enrolling in a Master's programme and have not yet obtained a Master's degree at a recognized institution in the Netherlands after September 1991.
There is an exception to the degree requirements:
• You may enroll in a second Bachelor's or Master's programme in the area of teaching or health care, providing you have not obtained a Bachelor or Master title in the same area.
We advise you to use the tuition fees indicator to find out which fee applies for you. Do you have questions left after reading this information, don’t hesitate to ask Student affairs of ArtEZ by sending a mail to: email@example.com
- ArtEZ scholarships
- Dutch student grant
- Tuition fees summary 2014-2015
- Tuition fees indicator
- Paying tuition fees