Applying for Bachelor's,
Master's and Associate Degree
Studielink is the online Dutch higher education enrolment system. This means that you will automatically apply to DUO, which used to be known as the Informatie Beheer Groep.
When applying, you should bear the following points in mind:
• Studielink’s set-up means that it’s quite possible to select an ArtEZ course at a location where it is not actually available. To avoid this, ArtEZ has included the name of the location after the course’s title, for instance: Theatre in Education Arnhem or Theatre in Education Zwolle. The Music Master’s Course is the sole exception to this. Here, you can select your desired location from the preference menu.
• At Studielink, you need to indicate whether you will be studying full-time or part-time. There are only a few courses at ArtEZ that can be attended part-time. A summary is included on this website under the courses section.
• You will need to upload a digital passport photo if you are applying for a Bachelor’s course at either ArtEZ School of Dance or ArtEZ Academy of Theatre. Studielink will direct you to our passport form.
How to apply through Studielink:
1. Go to Studielink by clicking either the button to the right or http://artez.studielink.nl, where you will see the ArtEZ application page.
2. Fill in your personal details.
3. Apply for the entrance procedure for the course that you wish to take. Here, you can opt for a maximum of five. Your application request for an entrance examination/audition will be sent via Studielink to the ArtEZ Student Affairs Department.
Within a month, the Student Affairs Department will send you a confirmation of receipt by email.
If you make the wrong choice, you should repeat the Studielink application process. You will then be contacted by the Student Affairs Department.
Important message for Non-EU students:
We strongly recommend you to apply before 1st of May due to all the procedures that are required to study in the Netherlands. Please note that some study programmes have entrance exams earlier in the year, more information see “Studielink”.
Go to Studielink
- For information about a studygrant go to www.duo.nl/International_visitors
- Contact the Student Affairs Department.